Flexible Fireproof Cable
Flexible fireproof cable excels in the properties of excellent fireproof and flexibility. Its fireproof rating not only satisfies the national standard GB12666.6 but also meet up with the UK standard BS6387-1994. Meanwhile, it is also able to withstand the water spraying or mechanical strike.
As to its flexibility property, the cable can be wound on the cable reel, with the bending radius ≤20D, (D is the outer diameter of cable).
- Fire-resistant property
- Electrical characteristics
- Cable conductor: it is made up of stranded copper wires, with favorable flexural property.
- Insulation layer: it adopts high-temperature resistant inorganic insulating materials.
- Copper sheath: copper materials, through special machining, with favorable flexural property, used as PE wire.
- Outer sheath: it is made of plastic materials of low-smoke non-toxicity, with favorable corrosion protection.
- Excellent fireproof property
- Long continuous length
- Large sectional area
- Property of flexibility
- High over-load capacity
- Smoke-free non-toxicity when burning
- Property of corrosion proof, organic insulated fireproof cable
- Shopping center
- Department store
- Railway station
- Convention & exhibition center
- Star hotel
- Military unit
- Commercial building
- Steel industry